The Designated Safeguarding Officers at Haberdashers’ Crayford Primary are:
- Ms Ellis - Principal
- Mrs Maloney - Vice Principal
- Ms Batchelor - Inclusion Lead/Senco
Concerns should be emailed to our confidential email address:
Useful link to the Bexley Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB):
As an academy, we subscribe to the SAFER BSCB recommendations, actions and outcomes:
- Sustainable – we aim to develop a system for safeguarding and protection that is durable for the long term.
- Accountable – we hold ourselves and our partners to account for the decisions we make and the services they provide.
- Feasible – we aspire for excellence but will only promise what is achievable.
- Evidenced – we will seek evidence of the effectiveness of our work and our partners’ work.
- Respect – we will respect the voice of the child as central to our work and ensure a child focus in our activity.